Sensory Analytics continues to look for exceptional and experienced candidates to join its technical, sales and support teams based out of its Greensboro, North Carolina facility, located in the heart of the Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina.
From time to time we will post details of specific job openings on our website. Please re-visit our site on a regular basis to view new opportunities to join the expanding team of professionals supporting the most exciting brand in coating and film thickness measurement solutions today.
The company is currently reviewing qualifications for the following new team member positions:
Inside Sales Representative
As a fast-growing measurement systems supplier, we are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives that will interact with a broad range of new and existing customers by phone and e-mail to help increase sales of our advanced technology products and/or services. The inside sales team will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Qualified leads will be provided. We need someone that is skilled in making outbound calls to prospects to advance and close the sale.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field preferred
- At least 2 years of prior inside salesexperience, with examples of proven results
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Attention to detail, organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute to a positive team environment.
- Must be able to meet and exceed sales goals given weekly and monthly
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Medical and Dental benefits provided
- Business casual dress code
Location: Positions are based out of the Greensboro, NC headquarters, with occasional domestic and international travel required. A valid U.S. passport and current driver’s license will be required.
To apply, please click here to email your cover letter and resume.
Field Service Technicians
Under guidance and leadership from the installation and technical teams, FST will complete installation, training and field repair of electro-optic instrumentation and must manage time effectively so that a consistent and professional level of customer service is provided. FST will work under general supervision, exercising initiative and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks representing the company and the SpecMetrix® brand.
- Operates professionally and follows all company procedures.
- Effectively evaluates equipment, recommends appropriate repairs to the customer, and recommends action necessary to complete any repair in a cost-effective manner. Performs all repairs, scheduled maintenance, and installations on laboratory units and in-line coating measurement systems.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on equipment for contracted customers.
- Prepares necessary documentation relating to service calls in a neat and accurate manner. Records time spent and parts used on each job.
- Assumes responsibility for the quality of the repairs.
- Follows all safety rules.
- Ensures that all work in progress is successfully completed in accordance with company procedures.
Skills and Specifications: Candidates must have a minimum of an Associate’s degree in Electronics Technology or similar field of study, relevant business experience, and excellent customer service and communication skills. Excellent electrical/electronics troubleshooting skills and general knowledge of fiber optic components and test equipment is preferred.
Location: Positions are based out of the Greensboro, NC technical center, with regular domestic and occasional international travel required. Valid U.S. passport and current driver’s license will be required.
Industry Sales Manager
Due to rapid expansion within certain markets, the ideal candidates should be customer oriented, sales driven and should be able to work well as part of a dynamic small company team. The primary role of the position entails selling new in-line and laboratory coating measurement systems and service support at customer manufacturing locations while working closely with company management. Sales positions will best be filled by technically oriented sales personalities who have successfully sold into related manufacturing environments. In order to succeed, a candidate must be highly motivated, be a self-starter and be able to demonstrate a track record of success and hard work. The Industry Sales Manager positions report directly to the Global Industry Manager.
Sales and support experience in industrial coatings, metal packaging, aerospace, thin film and/or electronics markets is a must for the related industry position and attention to detail and communication skills are critical. Please be sure to provide details of any industrial equipment or technical experience in your cover letter and resume.
Compensation and Benefits:
Sensory Analytics offers competitive base pay, commissions and a strong benefits package including health insurance, among others. The company’s SpecMetrix® systems have found global acceptance and continued growth on an international basis is expected with the right sales team members.
Skills and Specifications: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree, relevant industrial sales business experience and be a team player with excellent record keeping and customer service skills.
Location: Positions are based out of the Greensboro, NC headquarters, with regular domestic and occasional international travel required. A valid U.S. passport and current driver’s license will be required.
If you have related experience and an interest in any of the following job categories, Please submit your resume for consideration:
- Applications Engineering
- Electro-Optic Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- Instrumentation Software Designers
- Purchasing and Production Control
- Market Research
- Inside Sales
SpecMetrix maintains an active personnel review process, although no current company positions may be available.