Sensory Analytics continues to look for exceptional and experienced candidates to join its technical, sales and support teams based out of its Greensboro, North Carolina facility, located in the heart of the Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina.
From time to time we will post details of specific job openings on our website. Please re-visit our site on a regular basis to view new opportunities to join the expanding team of professionals supporting the most exciting brand in coating and film thickness measurement solutions today.
The company is currently reviewing qualifications for the following new team member positions:
This full-time (first shift), salaried position requires the following expertise:
- Solder and assemble circuit boards, wire assemblies, and electronic sub-components.
- Assists in the assembly and testing of production units, including computers and electronic cabinets.
- Performs quality assurance checks and inspection of incoming components and subsystems.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on equipment for domestic and international customers.
- Effectively evaluates equipment, recommends appropriate repairs to the customer, and recommends action necessary to complete any repair in a cost-effective manner. Performs all repairs, scheduled maintenance, and installation and training support for laboratory units and in-line measurement systems.
- Prepares necessary documentation relating to service calls in a neat and accurate manner, to include recording time spent and parts used on each job.
- Assumes responsibility for the quality of all work, calibration and repairs.
- Operates professionally and follows all Company procedures and safety rules.
- Ensures that all work in progress is successfully completed in accordance with Company procedures
Candidates must have a minimum of an AAS degree in Electronics Technology or similar field of study, relevant business experience, and excellent customer service and communication skills, strong electrical/electronics and computer troubleshooting skills along with general knowledge of fiber optic components and non-contact measurement equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot computer and electronic issues
- Able to read/interpret schematics and mechanical drawings
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in computer operation and Operating system basics and knowledge of Excel, Word, etc.
- Attentive to details and accuracy of work performed
- Prior work assembling or troubleshooting computers and/or circuit board electronics
- Ability to solder, crimp, terminate, and perform other circuit board/wiring skills. Prior work with coating thickness and measurement tools a plus.
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available. Valid U.S. passport and current driver’s license is required. No relocation assistance provided.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter by email.
Field Service Technicians
Under guidance and leadership from the installation and technical teams, FST will complete installation, training and field repair of electro-optic instrumentation and must manage time effectively so that a consistent and professional level of customer service is provided. FST will work under general supervision, exercising initiative and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks representing the company and the SpecMetrix® brand.
- Operates professionally and follows all company procedures.
- Effectively evaluates equipment, recommends appropriate repairs to the customer, and recommends action necessary to complete any repair in a cost-effective manner. Performs all repairs, scheduled maintenance, and installations on laboratory units and in-line coating measurement systems.
- Performs scheduled maintenance on equipment for contracted customers.
- Prepares necessary documentation relating to service calls in a neat and accurate manner. Records time spent and parts used on each job.
- Assumes responsibility for the quality of the repairs.
- Follows all safety rules.
- Ensures that all work in progress is successfully completed in accordance with company procedures.
Skills and Specifications: Candidates must have a minimum of an Associate’s degree in Electronics Technology or similar field of study, relevant business experience, and excellent customer service and communication skills. Excellent electrical/electronics troubleshooting skills and general knowledge of fiber optic components and test equipment is preferred.
Location: Positions are based out of the Greensboro, NC technical center, with regular domestic and occasional international travel required. Valid U.S. passport and current driver’s license will be required.
Industry Sales Manager
Due to rapid expansion within certain markets, the ideal candidates should be customer oriented, sales driven and should be able to work well as part of a dynamic small company team. The primary role of the position entails selling new in-line and laboratory coating measurement systems and service support at customer manufacturing locations while working closely with company management. Sales positions will best be filled by technically oriented sales personalities who have successfully sold into related manufacturing environments. In order to succeed, a candidate must be highly motivated, be a self-starter and be able to demonstrate a track record of success and hard work. The Industry Sales Manager positions report directly to the Global Industry Manager.
Sales and support experience in industrial coatings, metal packaging, aerospace, thin film and/or electronics markets is a must for the related industry position and attention to detail and communication skills are critical. Please be sure to provide details of any industrial equipment or technical experience in your cover letter and resume.
Compensation and Benefits:
Sensory Analytics offers competitive base pay, commissions and a strong benefits package including health insurance, among others. The company’s SpecMetrix® systems have found global acceptance and continued growth on an international basis is expected with the right sales team members.
Skills and Specifications: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree, relevant industrial sales business experience and be a team player with excellent record keeping and customer service skills.
Location: Positions are based out of the Greensboro, NC headquarters, with regular domestic and occasional international travel required. A valid U.S. passport and current driver’s license will be required.
If you have related experience and an interest in any of the following job categories, Please submit your resume for consideration:
- Applications Engineering
- Electro-Optic Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- Instrumentation Software Designers
- Purchasing and Production Control
- Market Research
- Inside Sales
SpecMetrix maintains an active personnel review process, although no current company positions may be available.