Sensory Analytics continues to look for exceptional and experienced candidates to join its technical, sales, and support teams based out of its Greensboro, North Carolina facility, located in the heart of the Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina.
From time to time we will post details of specific job openings on our website. Please re-visit our site on a regular basis to view new opportunities to join the expanding team of professionals supporting the most exciting brand in coating and film thickness measurement solutions today.
If you would like to apply for open positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources Manager by email.
Sensory offers competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance as well as a 401k. Employees have paid time off, paid holidays, a discount on gym memberships, a free AAA membership, an Employee Assistance Program that offers discounts, and other perks.
The company is currently reviewing qualifications for the following new team member positions:
Industry Sales Manager
To support rapid expansion within key global markets, ideal Industry Sales Manager candidates will be customer-oriented, sales-driven, and comfortable being part of a dynamic, fast-growing measurement systems supplier. The primary role of these positions will be selling and supporting new in-line and laboratory coating measurement systems that meet customer manufacturing plant needs in conjunction with company management. Industry Sales Manager positions will be filled with technically oriented and aggressive sales personalities who have experience selling into related manufacturing markets. To be successful, candidates must be self-starters with a demonstrated track record of relationship sales success, active customer interaction and exceeding sales goals. With Sensory Analytics and its SpecMetrix® systems rapidly attaining global market leadership in key market segments, our continued growth on an international basis will be best assured with experienced and successful sales team members with a strong desire to win.
Industry Sales Manager positions are being established for the following global industries:
Aerospace and Automotive
Flexible Packaging & Converting
Skills and Specifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- System sales and positive customer experiences in one of the above markets are a must for the related industry sales positions. Customer references will play a significant role in the candidate evaluation process.
- Attention to detail with excellent record keeping and customer interface skills as well as positive communication skills are critical.
- Commitment to meet or exceed all monthly sales metrics and sales goals on a consistent basis.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Sensory Analytics offers competitive base pay, significant commissions, and a strong benefits package.
- Positions are based out of the Greensboro, NC headquarters, with regular domestic and occasional international travel required. A valid U.S. passport and a current driver’s license are required.
Field Service Technician
Under guidance from Company installation and technical leadership, Field Service Technicians (FST) will complete installations, training, and field repairs of electro-optic instrumentation while managing time effectively to provide a consistently high level of customer service. FST will work under general supervision, exercising initiative and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks while professionally representing the company and the SpecMetrix® brand.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Effectively evaluate customer equipment and recommend appropriate actions necessary to complete repairs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Perform repairs, scheduled maintenance, and installations on laboratory units and in-line coating measurement systems.
- Complete necessary documentation relating to service calls, including records of time spent and parts used on each repair and/or calibration visit, in a neat and accurate manner.
- Assume responsibility for the quality of the service visit and all repairs.
- Operate professionally, support customer needs, and ensure that all work is successfully completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Follow all Company and customer plant safety rules.
Competencies and qualifications:
- Associate degree in Electronics Technology or similar field of study.
- Relevant market experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Electrical/electronic troubleshooting skills and general knowledge of fiber optic components, PLC interfaces, and the use of testing equipment.
- Positions are based out of the Greensboro, NC technical center, with regular domestic and periodic international travel required. A valid U.S. passport and a current driver’s license will be required.
Assembly and Test Specialist
Under the guidance of the Production Manager, the Assembly and Test Specialist will perform assembly of electro-mechanical and electronic components utilizing the following processes: subassembly, assembly, testing, and finishing.
- Assembles and performs acceptance testing and finishing (Final-Out) on electro-mechanical components and assemblies by using written work instruction, e.g., engineering drawing, assembly procedures, acceptance test procedures, engineering, and industry specifications.
- Ensures all technical information is used and all work performed is properly recorded on the appropriate records, with all inspection tools and equipment in proper working order and properly calibrated during the accomplishment of all job activities.
- Strict adherence to all company safety requirements and company guidelines.
- Ability to work efficiently within production time standards to meet production deadlines.
- Read, write legibly, and understand English.
- Perform basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Mechanical, Electrical, and overall technical aptitude.
- Has strict attention to detail and has high-quality standards.
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings.
Required Education, Certification, and Experience:
- Associates degree in electrical, mechatronics, or a related technical discipline.
- May require lifting, pulling, pushing, and carrying up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Standing up to eight (8) hours per day, or a combination of sitting and standing.
- Ability to hear and see, with or without the assistance of a device.
- Ability to read intricate, small, and detailed writing with or without the use of corrective lenses.
- The position is based out of the Greensboro, NC headquarters.
If you have related experience and an interest in any of the following job categories, Please submit your resume for consideration:
- Applications Engineering
- Automation and Integration
- Mechanical Engineering
- Purchasing and Production Control
- Quality Assurance
- Software Development
SpecMetrix maintains an active personnel review process, although no current company positions may be available.